- @amandanewb We look forward to seeing @GMTSpas latest spa in the new... posted on Twitter 7 days ago
- The @UKPoolSpaExpo team are on site at Piscine Lyon visit them om... posted on Twitter 10 days ago
- RT @poolandspascene: RT @sundancepools: Our entry is in! #FingersCrossed @poolandspascene @UKPoolSpaExpo <<Good... posted on Twitter 17 days ago
- RT @PortraitPools: New from @PortraitPools – stunning centre piece for your #garden!... posted on Twitter 22 days ago
- RT @poolandspascene: Six days left to enter! #UKPoolSpaAwards http://t.co/UkveQxMmYL http://t.co/wD23jrZxkc posted on Twitter 22 days ago
- RT @johnlewisretail: Here it is, our 2014 Christmas advert. Say hello to... posted on Twitter 22 days ago
- RT @HQPOOLLEDLIGHTI: We are now also the Pool SPA in the UK,... posted on Twitter 23 days ago
- Big welcome to @GaffeyTS to the @UKPoolSpaExpo #WaterTreatment #ChemicalDosing posted on Twitter 23 days ago
- @VilleroyBochUK join the @UKPoolSpaExpo on stand number 135 #Wellness #Spas posted on Twitter 23 days ago
- Mato sauna: http://t.co/n6tovHid2l via @YouTube posted on Twitter 23 days ago
UK Pool and Spa Expo
The UK Pool & Spa Expo will return to the NEC, Birmingham in 2015 from 22nd – 24th January, this time in the larger Hall 10.
Bigger floor space means a bigger show and as well as returning favorites such as the New Product Zone, The NSPF Certified Pool Operators Course and full seminar program, UK Pool & Spa Expo will be adding new exhibitors and more content for the 2015 visitor…..
An International Vibe
With over 35 different countries providing over 8% of the visitor list last year, this is a growing opportunity to increase trade across European and American companies and even further afield. This year exhibitors are coming from Hungary, USA, Netherlands, China, Greece and Germany to the UK making UK Pool & Spa Expo officially an international event, which also opens up funding for many companies to exhibit through the UKTI. Visit www.wmbusinessexport.co.uk.
The event focuses as much on it’s exhibitors and product displays as it does on networking opportunities and providing a platform to do business, and so the visitors are just as important as the exhibitors. Last year’s visitor list included top personnel from Centre Parcs, John Lewis, Crest Nicholson and AEW Architects to name a few. Our VIP invitation list this year has been built on these foundations and will make for an even stronger who’s who rundown for 2015.
The Central Hub
It is farewell to the Exhibitor Lounge and hello to the Central Hub, situated in the heart of the event this area will have a mix of visitor catering, an Exhibitor Lounge, an open seminar auditorium and a media hosted networking forum where you can meet buyers, speed network or just relax and enjoy refreshments! The area will be a dynamic space that will attract all audiences at the show and give them an opportunity to sit, meet, chat and exchange.
Designers, builders, architects, leisure operators, owners and directors and hoteliers – can you afford to miss it? We think not, which is why trade tickets will remain free of charge.
"We didn't think there was any new business left for us but UK Pool & Spa Expo proved us wrong and the right people attended"− Darlly Europe
"We sold over £100,000 worth of products at UK Pool & Spa Expo 2014"− Catalina Spas
"What an excellent show, not only onsite but the organisational side before, during and after the event - it was really well put together"− Aqua Pharos
"The busiest show this year"− STA
"We sold a swimming pool before lunchtime!"− Doughboy
"Within the first 15 minutes of the show opening we sold three units"− Pool I.D
"We've had lots of really good interest so far today as have the stand beside us"− Adbruf
"I’d like to thank you and your team for producing the UK Pool & Spa Expo 2014, I have to concede that not only did it exceed all my expectations in terms of orders and serious enquiries, the excellent co operation from your floor staff during setting up and taking down plus the hospitality you provided during the show made the whole experience most enjoyable . I have no hesitation in booking again for next year. I’m looking forward to it."− Summit Leisure
UK Pool & Spa Expo continues to develop and welcome new exhibitors, supporting partners and encourage new visitors to our 2015 event, designed to target the whole of the UK wet leisure sector and associated sectors, offering both UK and international companies a professional platform to meet.
This is the event for all your swimming pool, spa, sauna & steam requirements. Attracting a high level audience of including Architects, Local Authorities, Hoteliers, leisure centre’s & health clubs, spa owners, schools, parks and attractions, colleges, dealers, pool builders and installers, retailers, manufacturers, distributors, property developers and more.
If you would like any further information regarding the UK Pool & Spa Expo 2015 please don’t hesitate to give us a call on Tel. No. +44 (0) 1483 420 229 and we will be happy to answer any of your questions.